Become a member of SWA and enjoy the following:
- Monthly Meetings with Artist Demonstrations
- Free Monthly Critique Review
- Juried Shows
- Painting of the Month
- Painting of the Year
- Workshops instructed by nationally-known artists
- Field Trips
- Events at the Fort Worth Botanical Japanese Garden
- Making new friends
- Silent Auction and FANtastic Fans Contest
- International SWA Juried Exhibit each spring
- SWA Juried Membership Exhibition each fall
- New! Our SWA Invitational Exhibition for volunteers only!
The membership year runs from January 1 to December 31.
Dues are payable beginning in October and delinquent after December 15.
Membership directory is published December of each year, and distributed at the January General Meeting.
(Delinquent members will not be included in the membership book)
Download your membership form here.
Fill it out and enclose check made payable to the Society of Watercolor Artists, Inc (SWA)
Send form plus check to:
Shirley Nichols, Membership Chair
2525 Ryan Place Drive, Fort Worth, Texas 76110-2506